PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and app.Disclaimer:
Any form of communication, withholding of data and access to app will be at pgmanager.in's sole discretion.
This site's entire content, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the Indian Copyrights Act and is the property of pgmanager.in. The collective work includes works that are licensed to pgmanager.in. Copyright 2017, pgmanager.in ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of advertisement. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by pgmanager.in. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from pgmanager.in.Warranty Disclaimer:
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, pgmanager.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. pgmanager.in does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. pgmanager.in does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.Limitation of Liability:
pgmanager.in shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site or the performance of it's services and products.Termination:
pgmanager.in does not offer any form of data guarantee or 100% up time as this is subject to server statures and availability. However, we will try our best to provide an outstanding and best in class service. Any payments made online will be credited to the means provided by you within 7 working days.Miscellaneous:
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws. You agree that jurisdiction over any venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of pgmanager.in's products or services) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Bangalore, India. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of pgmanager.in products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. pgmanager.in's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice's shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. pgmanager.in may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.Use of Site:
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a pgmanager.in or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.Participation Disclaimer:
pgmanager.in does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, pgmanager.in is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, pgmanager.in reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to pgmanager.in at its sole discretion.Indemnification:
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless pgmanager.in, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.Payment Policy:
1. Role: Any registered User of PG Manager/PG Cloud may choose to make license payments, feature payments, rent payments, maintenance payments, payment of security deposit/ token amounts and booking amounts through the payment gateway(s) authorized by PG Manager/PG Cloud. In this regard, the Users are asked to provide customary billing information such as name, mobile number, financial instrument information which shall include the bank account number, IFSC code of the User, the details of the landlord to whom the payment has to be made and the address of the property with regard to which the rent or security deposit is to be paid. Users may also be asked to provide a copy of the rental agreement pursuant to which such rent payments are being made. The Users must provide accurate, current, and complete information while making the payment through the Site and it shall be the User’s obligation to keep this information up-to-date at all times. The Users are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by them and PG Manager/PG Cloud shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by the User as a result of any incorrect information, including payment information provided by the Users.
Except for PG Manager/PG Cloud’s limited role in processing the payments that registered Users authorize or initiate, PG Manager/PG Cloud is not involved in any underlying transaction between the User, any other User, any third person or any service providers. PG Manager/PG Cloud is not a bank and does not offer any banking or related services. PG Manager/PG Cloud may use the services of one or more third parties (each a "Processor") to provide the Service and process the User’s transactions. Further, PG Manager/PG Cloud does not guarantee payment on behalf of any registered User, other User or Processor and explicitly disclaims all liability for any act or omission of any User or Processor. PG Manager/PG Cloud is neither an agent of the lessor or lessee or any registered User. PG Manager/PG Cloud acts solely as an intermediary which facilitates payments between the registered Users making the payment and the intended third-party beneficiaries.
2. Authorization: The User acknowledges that PG Manager/PG Cloud is authorized by the User to hold, receive and disburse funds in accordance with the User’s payment instructions provided through the Site for the purposes of facilitating the transfer of monies to the intended beneficiary as specified by the User on the Site . [The authorization given by the Users permits PG Manager/PG Cloud (a) to debit or credit the User’s balance, bank account, any credit card, debit card, or other payment cards or any other payment method that PG Manager/PG Cloud accepts] or (b) to process payment transactions that the Users authorize by generating an electronic funds transfer. [By instructing PG Manager/PG Cloud to pay another User, the Users authorize and order PG Manager/PG Cloud to make the payments (less any applicable fees or other amounts we may collect under this Agreement) to such user. PG Manager/PG Cloud may limit the recipient's ability to use or withdraw the committed funds for such period of time that PG Manager/PG Cloud has agreed to with the recipient.]
3. Fees: The User agrees that they may be charged a service charge by PG Manager/PG Cloud for using the Site to make rental payments, payment of security deposits, maintenance payments and booking payments.
4. Transaction Limits: PG Manager/PG Cloud may delay, suspend or reject a transaction for any payment(s) for any reason, including without limitation if PG Manager/PG Cloud suspects that the transaction subjects it to financial or security risk or is unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement subject to dispute or otherwise unusual.
5. Chargebacks: The amount of a transaction may be charged back or reversed to the User (a "Chargeback") if the transaction (a) is disputed by the sender, (b) is reversed for any reason, (c) was not authorized or PG Manager/PG Cloud has reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement. The Users owe PG Manager/PG Cloud and will immediately pay PG Manager/PG Cloud the amount of any Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by PG Manager/PG Cloud’s Processor, processing financial institutions, or MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and other payment card networks, associations, or companies ("Networks"). The Users agree to assist PG Manager/PG Cloud when requested, at the User’s expense, to investigate any of the User’s transactions processed through the Service. For Chargebacks associated with cards, PG Manager/PG Cloud will work with the Users to contest the Chargeback with the Network or issuing banks should the User choose to contest the Chargeback. In this regard, PG Manager/PG Cloud will request necessary information from the User to contest the Chargeback and the User’s failure to timely assist PG Manager/PG Cloud in investigating a transaction, including without limitation providing necessary documentation within 5 business days of PG Manager/PG Cloud’s request, may result in an irreversible Chargeback.
6. Liability: The Users agree not to hold PG Manager/PG Cloud responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever between the User and the Processor and/or the User and the User’s bank or financial institution.
Additionally, please note that PG Manager/PG Cloud shall not be responsible for any additional fees or charges deducted by the Processors while processing payments in connection with the User’s transaction and PG Manager/PG Cloud disclaims all liability in this regard. Further, the Users may also be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by such Processors and the Users should review these terms and conditions before authorizing any payments through the Processors.
7. Fraud and restrictions: PG Manager/PG Cloud may ask for additional documents (like Rental Agreement, Owner/Tenant PAN, Maintenance Bill) where it deems necessary, including in case the transaction looks suspicious. [PG Manager/PG Cloud will refund the full amount (excluding the nominal processing fees collected by PG Manager/PG Cloud) without any deductions if PG Manager/PG Cloud determines it is not a valid rent/token/security deposit/ maintenance payment or if such payment is fraudulent. A valid rent/security deposit payment is one where there exists a legally valid rental agreement between the tenant and the landlord with the rent amount equivalent to what is being transferred on PG Manager/PG Cloud Pay. A valid maintenance payment is one where there exists a maintenance bill between the payer and the society/RWA.
8. Refund and Cancellation: License and Feature payments are non-refundable in any case. In case, PG Manager/PG Cloud is not able to facilitate the payments to the beneficiary account due to any technical difficulties, PG Manager/PG Cloud will refund the payment back to the source. Manual refund requests are entertained at the sole discretion of the target party of the payment. Booking payments once made can only be cancelled at the sole discretion of the target party. Upon approval of the target party, cancellation will be entertained and the booking amount will be refunded to the source of payment or otherwise advised.
9. The Users acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of the User’s access to and use of the payment Services remains with the Users. If the Users permit or authorize another person to use their PG Manager/PG Cloud account in any way, the Users shall be responsible for the actions taken by that person. Neither PG Manager/PG Cloud nor any other party or Processor involved in creating, producing, or delivering the payment Services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these payments terms.Contact Us: